Registration and Reservation Policy:
- Registration for lessons may be accomplished by phone, email or in person.
- At the time of registration, deposit in the amount of one lesson price will be requested to reserve the time slot.
- At the time of registration, the Client should announce their preferred start date.
- Lessons which do not start as scheduled will incur a fee of 300kc.
- When the lessons start, the [remaining] deposit amount will be credited to the Client’s account.
- Lessons should take place at the same time every week from the beginning of the contract term until the last school day of June.
- Lessons on National or school holidays are automatically canceled.
- Lessons canceled by the Client more than 24 hours before the start of the scheduled lesson are not paid, but are limited to 25% in a two-month billing cycle.
- Cancelations must be made in writing by SMS or email will a relavent subject line, to prove the time of delivery.
- Lessons canceled less than 24 hours before the start of the scheduled lesson are paid by the Client.
- Canceled lessons may be made up dependent on the availability of the teacher.
- Clients will receive an initial and final assessment of their child(ren)’s skills and learning style.
- Additional reports of activities and objectives can be arranged upon request.
- Teachers and Management will be available to update Clients by phone and email.
- Invoices are sent by email every second month, within the first two weeks of the billing cycle.
- Invoices should be paid by bank transfer within two weeks of issue unless special arrangements have been made.
- In case of early cancelation the credit will transfer to the next billing cycle.
- Upon the completion of the school year, the Client’s account balance can be returned to them if they do not wish to leave it until the next school year.
- Clients have a period of two lessons to change their teacher without reason.
- After the two-lesson trial period, complaints regarding methodology will either a) require the teacher to receive a mandatory training focusing on the reported issue(s), or b) result in the changing of the teacher.
- Complaints resulting in any inappropriate or risky behavior will result in the immediate termination of the teacher.
- Early termination of the contact by the client requires 30-days notice.
- If a Teacher, Client or Child reports inappropriate or risky behavior of the other party the cooperation may be terminated immediately.
- If the contract is not canceled by September 1st it will automatically renew.